- Cooked Brown rice, still warm – 2 cups
- Ripe Avocado, sliced – 1 large
- Fresh Rocket – 1 cup
- Fresh salmon – 2 pieces
- Miso Paste – 1 tbsp
- Tamari or Soy sauce – 2 tbsp
- Fresh ginger, grated – 1 tsp
- Fresh garlic, minced – 1 clove
- Honey or Agave – 1 tbsp
- Cold pressed extra virgin olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Sesame Seeds, toasted – 2 tbsp
- Whole-egg Mayonnaise, if required – 2 tbsp
- In a glass bowl add the miso paste, tamarin, fresh ginger, garlic and honey. Add the two pieces of Salmon and allow to marinate in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Once marinated, heat a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat, and add the olive oil. Cook the salmon to your desired texture.
- Divide the cooked rice amongst four bowls. Place 1/4 of the sliced avocado in each bowl, along with half of each piece of salmon (or cut into smaller pieces), and the rocket. Top with sesame seeds and a squeeze of mayo, if required.
Swimming Champion & Business Woman
As a highly successful businesswoman, in 2014, Lisa and her business partner, Naturopath and Author, Jeff Butterworth established Happy Healthy You.
Happy Healthy You provides access to some great, easy to make, healthy nutritionist, naturopath and chef designed recipes on its website, which are sure to tantalise the tastebuds of men and women alike.
Web: Happy Healthy You
Facebook: Happy Healthy You
Instagram: @Happy Healthy You