It’s no secret that living the GF life is expensive. So instead of shelling out for overpriced products, I often just make my own!
This nut and seed loaf is a Miss Bliss staple because it’s tasty and so easy to make. It tastes perfect with avo in the morning or even better, dipped into a big bowl of soup for dinner. Yum! Now I’m going to be honest, you either love it or you hate it; but since day one, we’ve had so many fans of this recipe that we’ve been asked to sell whole loaves! So you be the judge.
Ok enough of the fluffy stuff – I know you’re only here for the recipe. Let’s get baking!
4 tsp psyllium husks
1 cup almonds
1 cup walnuts
1 cup sunflower seeds
1 cup pepitas
1 cup flax seeds
1/2 cup white sesame
1/2 cup black sesame
1 tbsp himalayan salt
1. Mix the psyllium husks and water in a bowl – set aside & allow to set to a jelly like consistency.
2. In a separate bowl measure out all the remainder ingredients.
3. Pour the psyllium mix into the dry mix.
4. Mix well to combine.
5. Pour into a lined loaf tin.
6. Bake at 160 degrees for 50 minutes or until dry.
7. Let cool completely.
8. Slice & toast to serve!
Nutritionist & Owner (Miss Bliss)
Jacqui is a qualified Nutritionist and business owner. She shares her passion for nourishing food through her cafe and catering business, Miss Bliss Wholefoods. Jacqui connects with hundreds of people a day encouraging them to live blissful and nourishing lives.